Frigidaire heating and cooling products offer one of the best warranties in the business? 10 years on all parts when product is registered. See warranty details for more information.
If the heat exchanger (the major component of your furnace) or the compressor (the most important part of your air conditioner or heat pump) fails within the first 10 years (when registered), or five years (not registered) we'll replace the product with like product under the Frigidaire Quality Pledge program.
Ask about available Tax Credits of up to $1500 on the purchase of a new Frigidaire Hi-Q™ Ultra High Efficiency heater or air conditioner. Phone the folks at ALL-TEMP Heating and Air Conditioning at 936-291-7836 for details.
Get your family comfortable with quality, high-efficiency heating and cooling systems installed by ALL - TEMP Heating and Air Conditioning in Huntsville, Texas. ALL-TEMP is your FRIGIDAIRE Air Conditioning and Heating Dealer in the area surrounding Huntsville, Walker County, Texas. For almost 30 years now, Folks around Huntsville, Texas have trusted ALL-TEMP Heating and Air Conditioning for service and repair of their heating and cooling systems. Residential or commercial cooling applications. We also install new Super-quiet, highly efficient single piece air handlers that supply conditioned air evenly throughout your home or office.
For most homeowners, the spring cleaning "to do” list should include making sure the home stays cool as the weather gets warm. This may mean inspecting or replacing current air conditioning systems, or possibly installing a new air conditioner. In any case, the heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) contractor selected to inspect, upgrade or install an air conditioning system is as critical to the system’s successful operation as the equipment itself.
The experts at ALL-TEMP Heating and Air Conditioning, your FRIGIDAIRE Dealer, offer a number of suggestions to help homeowners select an HVAC contractor:
- Educate yourself. Even a little bit of information gleaned from books, magazines and online resources can prove invaluable as you pose questions to a potential contractor.
- Use whatever advertising you have at your disposal, and get recommendations from friends, coworkers, real estate agents and home improvement specialists.
- Check for membership in professional organizations such as NATE (North American Technician Excellence).
- Ask to see state and local licenses, liability insurance forms and worker’s compensation documents. Be sure documents apply to the contractor as well as any technicians or subcontractors in his or her employ.
- Consider the number of years a contractor has been in business. In many cases, a reputation for quality, reliability and dependability grows with length of service to a community.
- A good HVAC contractor will visit your home to make an on-site inspection before any equipment recommendations are made. A load calculation should be part of that visit.
- A good contractor will also engage you in conversation in an effort to learn your expectations of an air conditioning system, as well as any concerns you may have.
- Research the selection of services a contractor offers. Is scheduled maintenance included? What about repairs? Is the contractor available 24 hours a day?
- Ask for references and check those references. In the end, references probably have the greatest impact on a homeowner who is considering a contractor. However, references should be considered in conjunction with other information gained through your search.
ALL-TEMP Heating & Air Conditioning
3000 Old Houston Road
Huntsville, Texas 77340
Phone: (936) 291-7836
E-mail: Click here
ALL-TEMP sells and services Frigidaire Air Conditioners & Heat Pumps. Split Systems from Frigidaire deliver peace of mind unit after unit. Every unit is tripled checked at each manufacturing stage. This is an average of 144 quality checks as your unit was built. In addition, all electrical and mechanical components are 100% fired and tested on the manufacturing line. You are assured the highest quality air conditioner or heat pump is being delivered to your home.
As your local Frigidaire IQ Drive Certified Dealer, it is our promise of the highest level of professionalism in helping you choose your comfort system, as well as its installation and maintenance. Our HVAC Specialists are trained to give you a professional analysis of your family's comfort needs and make recommendations to fit your home, your lifestyle, and your budget.
If you are interested in contacting a Frigidaire IQ Drive Certified Dealer in your area, outside of Huntsville, Walker County, Texas - then Click here to search for a Frigidaire heating and cooling dealer in your area.